What you need is clarity on the most important things to do first.
Suddenly, it's not just you on the road anymore... there's a little person who relies on you for all of their daily needs. And as you fulfil your role of nurturing and guiding your child, you can start to feel a little bit lost or overwhelmed by trying to take care of EVERYTHING!
What you need is a map!
The Motherhood Map was created to help mums like you to find a sense of direction in the chaos of life and motherhood.
The tools, resources and reflective questions that make up The Motherhood Map course help you to 'look around' at what is happening in your life and create your plan to move ahead in the direction you want to take.
Ultimately, it's a journey to feeling confident, capable and fulfilled. You're not lost, you just need to work out where you want to go, and how you are going to get there!
Feeling hopeful about the future; creating clarity around what you want for your life and your family; being able to wholeheartedly embrace the season of motherhood you are in.
Looking at self-care and organisation; being true to your identity; creating the best version of you, asking for help.
Creating confidence around choices; the ability to move forward and achieve your potential; feeling capable; and problem solving to maximise your time and effort.
Here's what we'll cover:
8 Modules focusing on equipping you with the tools and ideas to create your ultimate plan for life and motherhood.
1. ENGINE CHECK: Before We Begin
2. DESTINATION: Setting your Vision and Purpose
3. ROAD RULES: Strategies for Success
4. CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: Explore the possibilities!
5. DELAYS AND DETOURS: Overcoming Barriers and Blocks
6. FUEL UP: Self-Care
7. ENJOY THE JOURNEY: Create Fulfilling Relationships
8. ARE WE THERE YET? Progress Check up
Together, we can help you gain clarity and create an action plan to take care of yourself and your family.
The Package includes:
- Lifetime access to The Motherhood Map online course
- 2 x 60 minute one-on-one coaching sessions with Tanya
- An exclusive Facebook Community
- Access to bi-monthly Motherhood Map training and group coaching calls
Ready to get started?
Not sure if this is the best fit for you right now?
Book a chat and we'll see if The Motherhood Map meets your needs.
If you get started with The Motherhood Map and realise that it's not right for you, you can contact us within 30 days for a full refund, no problems!