FREE WORKSHEET: A simple process to help you create a new 'ordinary' so that you can live the life that you want to live.
Where do you feel 'stuck' in your current way of doing things?
- I'm never sure what we're having for dinner
- I always seem to overreact and yell at my kids
- I waste time and never get around to doing the things that matter
- I'm always saying 'I can't play, I'm too busy' to my children
- Everything is out of control; I can't seem to organise my house
Here's what you'll discover in the 'No Ordinary Mum' worksheet:
The 'old way'
Identify the things that are making you dissatisfied
The 'new way'
Make a decision about how you would like these things to look now
Your 'new ordinary'
Develop your action plan so you know the steps you want to take