What you need is clarity on the most important things to do first.
As you juggle the extra demands on your time and attention, you need an action plan that will help you manage the mental load.
You need someone who can listen and help you clarify what the most important priorities are right now for you and your family.
You need practical tools that will help you quickly organise your time so that you can be most effective.
And you need support and accountability to keep moving forward.
I'm Tanya from Coaching Mum
Just like you, I've been a bit overwhelmed by the changes to our world in the last couple of months.
I've found it challenging to adjust to the kids being home from school, and to the changes in our routine.
I'm passionate about helping overwhelmed mums to problem-solve their lives so that they can be the mum they want to be.
And so, I want to invite you to 'Get a Grip' and make the most of what your life looks like today!
Here's the three-step process:
- STEP BACK: Identify the changes in your life, and your current challenges and goals
- TAKE STOCK: Figure out what practical resources and mindset tools you need
- GET GOING: Implement the tools, review and tweak!
Get a Grip Coaching Package
Together, we can help you gain clarity and create an action plan to take care of yourself and your family.
Three x 60 minute one-on-one coaching calls
Calls will be delivered over the phone or via Zoom, over a 4-week period.
Sign up today for just $150 AUD
Questions to think about before your first session:
- How are you feeling about motherhood and the 'balance' of your life at the moment?
- What are your biggest challenges?
- In which areas of life do you feel the most confused or overwhelmed?
- What are you looking forward to in the future?